GLASS VEGAS EXPO 2018
(/glas 'vāɡəs 'ekspō/)
1. Glass Vegas is a fresh new Expo featuring talented functional glass artists from all across America. Located at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino, this industry exclusive event will bring highly recognized exhibitors and buyers to Las Vegas, NV. There will be a stage featuring live entertainment and bar areas that will surely create a memorable experience. This event was created to support all the great people and businesses in this industry. We would love to invite everyone to become a part of the Glass Vegas family for our 2nd Annual Glass Vegas American Functional Glass Trade Show February 5th - 7th, 2018. Glass Vegas is open to qualified Wholesale Buyers and Glass Artists only.
Wholesale Buyer Registration!
(ˈbōrō /dərbē /)
1. HAND MADE & The Evergreen State Project Presents Derby in the Desert , a charity event that brings together top artists collaborating to build an original glass car. Creators then race their masterpieces against one another in a sublime show of who will be the fastest glass in their class. Up your street cred and compete to earn your chance to become a master of the universe.
WORLD SERIES OF GLASS
(/ wərld ‘sirēz əv ɡlas/)
1. The annual championship competition of glass art as judged, not by us, but rather by those peers in your community.. those who carry a deep knowledge of the intricacies and difficulties associated with the talents each of you possess. These glass rockstars have the illustrious honor of crowning true talent. The Functional, Millie, Collab, and Shot Glass winners are pedestalled and become showcased superstars held in the highest regard. May each of you reign in infamy.
(/ mil ē ˈmēdəp/)
1. What’s a business trip without a little side action? We’ve done it, our secret afterhours party is out. The drop spot will be known only to those with the password. Last year’s elevator ride to the top was an impossible dream quickly realized by those that attended. Security may have had an issue, but I can assure you that we did not. Without dropping names or jumping on every little detail surrounding the dopest gathering of 2017, I’ll just say that in 2018, expect nothing less than spectacular.
1. Simply put: The opportunity of a lifetime. This “Secret Santa” game of exchange brings together marble makers from all over the country. Imagine pulling from a goodie bag of glass, an elite ball of wonder hand crafted by those aching souls; just like you. The excitement and cheering of the crowd as you dig deep and hold tight to see what magic you just might get to lay your yearning hands on. Last year’s game was insanely satisfying. One lucky 1st timer grabbed a ‘Paid in Full’ artist booth prize right out with his new crown jewel; courtesy of the masterfully brilliant; Josh Mazet. Just Amazing.
DROP YOUR SHOT GLASS COMP
(/ dräp yo͝or SHät ɡlas kämp/)
1. Last year, Mr. Eli Mazet displayed his shot glass collection at our show, this year; he will judge yours. This legendary beast of an artist will be honoring each of us with an elusive look at who has the honest ability to rise above the ranks of lowly artist and help create a name for themselves in an area of this industry thirsty for quite a bit more.. We double dog dare you to drop your shot glass art on the main stage and lay your hard work at the feet of a master solely to be judged and possibly recognized for the secret star you always knew you had buried deep down, yet always were dying to realize. Bring it..
(/ stāj kāSH(ə)n/)
1. A much needed extended period of recreation. Travel by foot to the largest platform in the house… the spot where hot flame demos, live painting, dope DJs and a few talented musicians share their artistic relevance with each of you. Spending a few moments connecting with each of these hand-picked individual superstars promises a true personal experience. Something special to take away from our show; forever living in your heart.
(/ T͟Hə ˌbakˈyärd/)
1. The official playground of Glass.Vegas. A secret yard touting the chilliest vibes, comfiest loungers and illest games located just behind the convention hall surrounded by an 8ft tall x 90ft long picketed fence of graffiti art. No longer will you need to find a dark spot in a far off corner of a loading dock to reset, regroup and re-initiate your brain sequence. Let’s solve the worlds issues.. together… Phone chargers included.
1. An impossible to miss, walk-thru tribute to our favorite bunch of miscreants ever to grace the glass industry. Travel way, way back in time to February 2017. A time when the glass community had yet to glimpse the birth of the shiniest gem ever to grace this trade, Glass.Vegas. Relive the beautiful moments of our inaugural year. Experience the highs of a new social interaction experiment who’s love for the artist is paramount above all things. Float thru the love first timers previously shared with us. Dirty your fingertips scribbling down your new found feelings while taking the final moments to reflect on how together, we can take back this monopoly from the evil tyranny of those money hungry has-biens.
(/ T͟Hə westɡāt/)
1. Take old vegas class, mix in a little modern swank and you’ve arrived at one of the most accommodating spots ever to be sympathetic to our cause. This beautiful high rise tower has given our event wings. Elegant rooms, fantastic amenities, high class restaurants, a superior gambling atmosphere and a chic atmosphere that can only be rivaled by a select few. Need we say more? We seriously love the Westgate… & you will too.